my go-to face mask! i aim to do this mask once a week, & even a few days in a row if blemishes are tryna party it up on my face!
- 1/2 tbsp. bentonite clay (made from volcanic ash, rich in minerals so it unplugs pores, clarifies skin tone & decreases breakout inflammation)
- 1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tsp raw honey //when unpasteurized, honey has probiotic + antibacterial properties. it also removes impurities & moisturizes!)
- 1 tsp activated charcoal (binds to dirt in your pores & decreases pore size)
- 1 drop of lavender + 1 drop of tea tree (both EO's are amazing for skin support)
- whisk together (with a wooden spoon) & apply liberally to face! let sit for 20 minutes & then wash off with a wash cloth or in the shower 💫
if you have sensitive skin, you may want to go lighter on the ACV & heavier on the honey. some people's skin needs to gradually adjust to the vinegar.