this stuff has ruined me! in the best way. storebought almond milk will never taste the same after you make this.
1. soak 1 cup almonds in water for 8-12 hours
2. rinse almonds well, discard the water, then add the nuts to a high speed blender. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. add 5 cups of water, 5 pitted dates, 1 tsp cinnamon & a pinch of sea salt. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. blend on high for 1 min. pour milk through a nut bag (or cheese cloth). squeeze thoroughly to get all the güüdness out 💫 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. refrigerate in an airtight jar for up to 5 days (if you can even let it last that long😉) save the blended up almonds & use them in something else like protein balls. just google some recipes!
use this creamy goodness in your coffee, matcha, cereal, etc!